Child Centred Social and Emotional learning (SEL)
Social and Emotional Learning
At OCDT we provide Individual and Group tutorials for Children, Youths, Parents and Caregivers!
We deliver this service at the child’s home as an after school service or through scheduled group seminars in the training areas, at selected sites.
For Social and Emotional Learning, our Parenting Tutorials and Seminars are made available at convenient times for parents and caregivers, through home visits, online connection (skype, phone) or through scheduled on-site group seminars.
SEL Training Schedule for 5-12 Year-olds Children’ Training Program (5-12 years)
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Dealing with Anger
- Dealing with Bullying
- Intergenerational Relationship Building-A Practice Strategy
- Improving Self Confidence, Self Esteem and Self Worth
- Social Responsibility-1 (Teaching the Power of Compassion, Empathy, Gratitude, Kindness and Love)
- Who am I: Discovering Me- “I am More Than My Physical Body”
- Meditation and Listening Skills-Building listening skills for academic and life success
- Mindfulness Training for Success
Our Mobile Service
We make house calls for family/parent and children coaching and training services.